NEW EXHIBITION DATE
After two postponements -November 2020 and May 2021- due to the restrictive measures of the government for protection from the pandemic, we are particularly pleased to open the gates of the 5th Art-Thessaloniki International Contemporary Fair 25-28/11/2021.
After two postponements -November 2020 and May 2021- due to the restrictive measures of the government for protection from the pandemic, we are particularly pleased to open the gates of the 5th Art-Thessaloniki International Contemporary Fair 25-28 / 11/2021.
With the physical presence of the galleries and their representatives, the paintings, sculptures, installations and parallel projects, we will give back the joy to our visitors to admire up close and obtain the work they will choose. For the last two years the galleries and museums were closed and the art-loving public was informed only online with the impossibility of a presentation and elaboration of the work of art.
Entry will be allowed only for vaccinated and we will have all the necessary precautions for covid-19, with medical staff at the entrance of building 10 of the event. To avoid overcrowding, we have designed 7-meter corridors with a separate entrance-exit.
- At the opening of the 5th Art-Thessaloniki Fair, the award-winning composer as the world best of the year Lina Tonia will premiere her new composition.
- The honored artist will be the peer professor Yiannis Fokas and An honorary distinction will be given to the painter Dimitris Alithinos for the whole work and its contribution to contemporary Greek art.
- In addition to the participation of 30 galleries from Greece and abroad and 15 parallel projects, the museum exhibition will be presented with works by internationally renowned artist Victor Vasarely in collaboration with the Museum of Drawing Skopje.
- The Ethnographic Center of George Meliki will present the original installation, K.P. Kavafi "REMEMBER BODY… the beds where you leaned".
- Special tribute to the Greek Revolution 1821-2021, by the painter and pen of philhellene painters. Works by A. FRIEDEL, P.V. HESS, newspapers and letters 1821-1828.
- Dance-theater performance. 10 Dancer Performers, 3 musicians, the theater, the visual arts, create a landscape of emotions directed by Marianthi Psomataki.
- For the 2nd time the Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece in collaboration with Art-Thessaloniki Fair, we have the "MATAROA" awards. We had 120 entries and 10 artists were selected who will present their work in individual stands. There will be three cash prizes with the votes of the visitors.
At the same time, the International Book Fair will operate in the other stands of TIF-HELEXPO.
According to the latest National Directive, for the organization of trade fairs, exhibitors and their staff must have a certificate of vaccination or disease or will undergo two Rapid Tests, on Monday 22/11/2021 and on Thursday 25/11 / 2021.
Rapid Test can be performed next to the OTE tower, at the TIF.
Visitors are only allowed to enter with a certificate of illness or vaccination.
If there are new instructions you will be informed immediately.